Why do you need Vape Detection?
The Smokefree Environments and Regulated Products (Vaping) Amendment Act 2020 (the Amendment Act) commenced on 11 November 2020.
The Act strikes a balance between ensuring vaping products are available for smokers who want to switch to a less harmful alternative and ensuring these products aren’t marketed or sold to young people. The provisions of the Act are being phased in over a 15-month period. This means some provisions came into force straight away, and others take effect further down the track.
- Requires all workplaces, including restaurants and bars to be Smokefree and Vapefree
- Requires the buildings and grounds of schools, early childhood education and care centres to be Smokefree and Vapefree
- Prohibits the sale of vaping products including non-nicotine vape liquid and toy vaping products to anyone under the age of 18 years
- Prohibits the supply of vaping products directly or indirectly to anyone under the age of 18 years
- Sets the requirements for vaping products safety standards that need to be met before the products can be sold
Vape detection product
Easy-to-install, fully integrated vape detection system that you can manage from anywhere, on any device.
Set up event thresholds based on the conditions in your environment and receive SMS and email alerts as vape events happen.
Deploy units with or without audio and pair with Verkada Cameras to detect vape events in a privacy respecting manner.
Soter Technologies has 9 patents on their FlySense® Vaping Solution.
- Real-time vape and sound anomalies detector.
- Monitors air quality and potential bullying.
- Empowers you to gain control of areas where you cannot place a camera or microphone.
- Integrates seamlessly with Camera Systems (VMS) and Access Controls.
- Detects the vaping of THC, Nicotine, and other vaping products.
- 2,500+ schools and businesses
- 22+ countries
- 30,000+ devices
Real-Time Emails and Texts. No Delays.
Halo provides both a real-time Air Quality and Health Index that sends alerts when either index falls into danger zones.
Through Halo devices, receive critical automated reports that show a healthy indoor environment and/or validate that facility improvement is needed.