We are proud to offer the services of Remote Hands, a tech guy with a tool kit and laptop!
The services provided could be anything from assisting with a network switch replacement to mounting Wireless Access Points or cutting over new SD WAN circuits.
This service is offered on a nationwide basis and we have successfully completed many technology rollouts for multiple corporate clients with sites from Kaitaia to Bluff.
Regardless if the work involves 1 site or 100 if you partner with us your project will be assigned to a dedicated Project Manager who will ensure the implementation runs as smoothly as possible.
Remote Hands provides:
- Data Centre installs, moves, adds and changes
- Data Centre hardware implementations
- Workstation and End User installs, moves, adds and changes
- Office Technology re-stacks, moves, adds and changes
- Technology fault finding
- Data and fibre patching & cabling break-fix
- Goods asset and logistics management
- Cabinet consolidation and cabinet management
- Technology site audits, documentation and reports
- Part-time or full-time onsite technicians
- Technology migration services
- Data sanitisation and secure disposal of hardware
- Environmental recycling of hardware
- Technology rollouts and project management